Hi there, just a quick note to let you know that a new version of MediaInfo Mac (0.7.6.30) has been released, not only it includes several bugfixes and improvements in the Cocoa arena, but also a new build of the MediaInfo engine which features the following improvements:
- AVC: Count of reference frames.
- AU: Comments.
- Some global speed improvement.
- Id3v2: Unsynchronized frames support (v2.3 & v2.4).
- MKV: handling of files created for streaming.
- MPEG-4: Handling of corrupted stream size info with some PCM streams.
- DVD video: Hebrew patch (“iw” code is mapped to Hebrew).
- MPEG-4: better handling of bitrate mode (VBR or CBR).
- AVI: MediaInfo reads now the framerate value from the container rather than the stream value.
- AC3: TrueHD detection.
- MPEG-TS (or Bluray): VC-1, AC3+ and AC3 TrueHD detection.
- AVC in MKV: all SEI userdata infos from x264/eavc in Writing library settings.
- EVO: Better detection of duration.
- Dirac: raw files parsing.
- MPEG-TS: Dirac management.
- MPEG-TS: DVB subtitles/Teletext management.
- MPEG-4 Visual (DivX/XviD): writing library name was missing.
- MPEG-Video: some DTS files with wrong extension were detected as MPEG-Video.
- SWF: Compressed SWF files support is back.
If you are an actual user, just launch the application and use the auto update feature, or you can get the latest version by visiting the official MediaInfo Mac website.
As usual, feel free to leave any comment or suggestion in here.